The site was enclosed between 1864-94 and was laid out with curved walks and surrounding iron railings in c.1897, the latter later removed. West Green was redesigned on a geometric plan focusing on the war memorial, erected to commemorate those who died in World War 1.
- Visitor Access, Directions & Contacts
Access contact details
Opening is unrestricted.
Tube: Turnpike Lane (Piccadilly) then bus, Seven Sisters (Victoria) then bus. Bus: 230 3341, 41.
- Key Information
Open to the public
London Parks and Gardens Trust