The park was laid out and by 1914 boasted a bandstand, now gone, bowling green and other features.
Woodside Park was established here when Wood Green Local Board purchased Earlham Grove House with 11 acres of land in 1893. The house, which was converted to Council offices and later enlarged, was used as Wood Green Town Hall until 1958. An early-18th-century lodge, now called The Mushroom House, and surrounding triangle of land was incorporated into the park and a pavilion was erected by the bowling green before 1935.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Wood Green (Piccadilly) then bus. Bus: 29, 121, 232, 329.
London Parks and Gardens Trust