Little Heath Green is a triangular site, a remnant of the village green here, which dates back at least to the C14th. The pattern of roads today follows the original settlement pattern. Until 1909 there was a village pond on the Green, which is now surrounded by relatively recent trees. The houses around the green are generally 2-storey domestic buildings ranging from 200 years old to recent date. A timber signpost that was locally listed has since disappeared.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: Goodmayes then bus.
London Parks and Gardens Trust