At the junction of Eton Avenue and Adamson Road is a small triangular green with two trees, which has been maintained as public open space by Hampstead Borough Council since the late C19th or early C20th.
This area was part of farmland held by Eton College since the C15th, which remained rural until the C19th when it was developed in three phases from the 1840s onwards. Much of the area around Eton Avenue was developed by speculative builder William Willett between 1886-1894, largely the work of architects Harry Measures and Amos Faulkner and inspired by Arts and Crafts style.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Swiss Cottage (Jubilee).
London Parks and Gardens Trust