The garden contains two curiosities presented in 1945: a well-head made from the stonework of the old House of Commons, and a sundial made from a baluster from old Waterloo Bridge. Beyond the garden to the west is an area of allotments, divided by a low brick wall.
Antrim Gardens was formerly the site of tennis courts for Kingsley School, which was evacuated in World War 2. The site was then laid out as a small public garden with lawn, shrub and flower beds and a children's playground.
Visitor FacilitiesThe site is open from 7.30am - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe site is open from 7.30am - dusk.
DirectionsTube: Belsize Park (Northern). London Overground: Gospel Oak. Bus: 168, C11