Now within the modern mixed development, the garden remains a circular railed grass plot with large plane trees, with C20th landscaping to east and west.
Lismore Circus was formerly a circus of C19th terraces, later absorbed by extensive redevelopment of the area. In 1870 St Pancras Vestry took over the central area following a memorial that it should be laid out as a garden. It opened to the public in 1871, a circular garden surrounded by privet hedge with grass, shrubs and trees.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsLondon Overground: Gospel Oak. Tube: Belsize Park (Northern). Bus: C11
London Parks and Gardens Trust