The park's original gates, which had a striking 1930s design, are no longer in place although the massive brick gate piers remain, now with bland gates of more recent date. The park is separated by a hedge from the Grand Union Canal on its western boundary.
The Municipal Sports Ground in Southall was opened on 24 July 1937 by Lord Farringdon and provided facilities for bowls, cricket and tennis.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open from 7.30am - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open from 7.30am - dusk.
DirectionsRail: Southall then bus. Bus: 95, 105, 120, 207, 607, E5.
London Parks and Gardens Trust