The smaller area for Jubilee Gardens included an Arts and Crafts style Branch Library and Welfare Centre, with pleasure gardens having a lodge and WC, trees, flower beds and a shelter. The remaining area was laid out as a recreation ground with playground, provision for sport, paths, two shelters and tree planting. A pair of large black Italian poplar trees in the park pre-date the municipal layout.
In 1935 Ealing Council purchased a site of over 12 acres of former farmland to create Jubilee Park and Jubilee Gardens, named for King George V's Silver Jubilee
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open from 7.30am - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open from 7.30am - dusk.
DirectionsRail: Greenford, Southall then bus. Tube: Greenford (Central then bus. Bus: 95, 105.