The playing field has the original metal gates with brick gate piers and heraldic stone plaques commemorating King George. The Grand Union Canal (Paddington Branch) runs along the western boundary and to the north is the ground of Southall Cricket Club, founded in 1887.
King George's Playing Field is so-named from the funding received by Southall Borough Council from the King George's Fields Foundation, which was set up as a memorial following the King's death in 1936.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: Southall then bus. Bus: 105.
London Parks and Gardens Trust