Littleheath Woods is the collective name for Littleheath Wood, Foxearth Woods, part of Queenhill Shaw and part of Gee Wood. A bridle path runs through the centre of the woods to Lloyd Park.
The name Little Heath appears on a map of 1800 suggesting that there was once less woodland in the area. The land was purchased in 1932, largely acquired through the efforts of Malcolm Sharp and the Commons and Footpath Preservation Society. Littleheath Wood was once used for shooting, and a pheasantry was established north of Queenhill Shaw.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: South Croydon then bus.