New facilities were opened in 2006 providing play areas for young children and teenagers. The River Rom runs through the park.
Collier Row was in agricultural use until the 1930s and the name refers to the charcoal burners who lived here when the hills beyond Romford were wooded. Soon after the area began to be developed for housing the local Council acquired land for a public recreation ground and Collier Row Recreation Ground opened in 1935.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: Romford then bus. Bus: 247, 252, 294