All that remains is part of the boundary wall and the How Memorial Gateway erected in 1894, which forms the entrance to what remains of the churchyard. In the 1990s part of the site became a children's playground, the remainder managed for wildlife. The site has been cleared of undergrowth and laid out with paths in 2011.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Bromley by Bow (District, Hammersmith & City)
London Parks and Gardens Trust