The old church stands in its overgrown churchyard, which has many old yew trees, a row of lime trees along the west side, a lych-gate and good 18th- and 19th-century monuments hidden in the undergrowth.
Although there was almost certainly a church here in Saxon times the present building dates from at least the 12th or 13th century with later additions. The Old Church became redundant when a larger church was called for to serve the growing population of Kingsbury and St Andrew's New Church, itself redundant in its original location in the West End, was re-erected here in 1931-4.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Wembley Park (Metropolitan) then bus. Bus: 83, 302.
- 18th Century
Official WebsiteClick Here
Diocese of London
London Parks and Gardens Trust