In the park is a Coach House of 1903, now called The Studio, which from 1928 had been rented by television pioneer John Logie Baird. Within the park is Roe Green Walled Garden, which since 1990 has been a community garden project.
The core of the park is former land of Roe Green House. James Buchanon had built Roe Green Farm in 1894 and had private polo fields here. The site for the park was purchased by the local council in two stages, in 1935 and 1938, when Kingsbury Manor was purchased as a home for the elderly. Originally called The Cottage, it was built for Lady Mary Caroline Blair in 1899.
Visitor FacilitiesAccess to the park is unrestricted; walled garden open Thurs am.
- Walled Garden
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsAccess to the park is unrestricted; walled garden open Thurs am.
DirectionsTube: Kingsbury (Jubilee). Bus: 183, 204, 302.
London Parks and Gardens Trust