Jubilee Park has a scattering of earlier trees, including oak and poplar, mainly restricted to the slopes and perimeter, which counter the predominance of playing fields.
Silver Jubilee Park was an existing public open space that was re-named for the Jubilee of King George V in 1935. Although well into the 1920s there was little development apart from the village at Kingsbury Green, the area then developed rapidly between the two world wars.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Kingsbury (Jubilee) then bus. Bus: 83, 183, 302
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)
London Parks and Gardens Trust