Features of Normand Park include a play area, basketball and 5-a-side court, table tennis, BMX and skate area, bowling green, Fulham Pools and a Friends Tea Room. In 2008 Normand Park re-opened after a major refurbishment project that has brought numerous new facilities.
Normand Park was created on the site of a 17th-century villa, Normand House, after World War 2 bombing severely damaged property in the area. In the 19th century the house was used as an asylum, school and then a convent prior to its demolition. The LCC enclosed the bombed area for housing development and the public park, which opened in 1952. It was later extended to the south as further demolition took place and in 1971 it was transferred to Hammersmith & Fulham Council and completed with distinct areas providing playground, bowling green and sports areas. Fulham Pools opened here in 1982.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open from 7.30am - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open from 7.30am - dusk.
DirectionsLondon Overground/Tube (District): West Brompton then bus. Bus: 74, 190