The churchyard garden has a mixture of trees and shrubs planted in a grassed area, and the church runs a Green Project.
St Andrew's Church dates from 1874, as the area was changing from market gardens and orchards to housing. With increased housing development in ensuing decades the parish grew and the church was later enlarged in the 1890s.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsTube: Barons Court (District, Piccadilly). Bus: 74, 190
Official WebsiteClick Here
Church of England
London Parks and Gardens Trust