The garden has flagged stone paths, a sunken garden with pool, rose beds, shrub borders, lawn at the west with specimen trees and a low stone wall and hedge boundary.
Gwendwr Gardens is on land that was once the site of the Cedars Lawn Tennis Club. The land was donated to Fulham Borough Council by R G Gunter and opened in 1949 as a memorial garden. The name of the road and park comes from an estate owned by the Gunter family in Wales.
Visitor FacilitiesThe site is open from 7.30am - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe site is open from 7.30am - dusk.
DirectionsTube: Barons Court (District, Piccadilly). Bus: 28, 391
London Parks and Gardens Trust