The land for the open space at the junction of Melrose Road and Viewfield Road was acquired by Wandsworth Borough Council in 1895 and laid out as a grass plot with a number of trees and was preserved under the London Squares and Enclosures (Preservation) Act of 1906.
- Visitor Access & Directions
DirectionsTube: East Putney (District)
- Conservation Area
- Reference: West Hill Road
London Parks and Gardens Trust