Most of the roads of the estate originally had grass verges but now only those adjoining the green at West Hill Road survive. The green at the junction of Wimbledon Park Road is an important focal point and consists of 2 areas with footpaths, grass and trees, which was maintained by Wandsworth Borough Council and preserved under the London Squares and Enclosures (Preservation) Act of 1906.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: East Putney (District)
London Parks and Gardens Trust