At the junction of West Hill and Upper Richmond Road is a small area of public open space provided by Wandsworth Borough Council, with grass and a number of trees surrounded by a low wall with iron railings.
Development of the area took place from c.1860 onwards with large detached and semi-detached villas built along West Hill and Upper Richmond Road adding to the existing C18th villas, such as the Clock House on West Hill.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsTube: East Putney (District)
- Early 20th Century
London Parks and Gardens Trust