There is a pleasant garden between the church and vicarage, with a beech hedge at the road boundary. The site is overlooked by the backs of Oakwood Court.
St Barnabas Church was built in 1825 designed by Lewis Vulliamy. This area was once part of the Holland House estate, which in the late-18th century consisted of some 200 acres, but the original estate had once been nearly 500 acres, extending almost to Fulham Road. The development of the Addison Road area of the estate commenced from 1822 under the third Lord Holland, whose estate was by then running at a loss.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsLondon Overground/Tube (District): Kensington (Olympia).
- Associated People
Just one person associated to St Barnabas Church Garden
Official WebsiteClick Here
London Parks and Gardens Trust