Ashburton Park is a municipal park created on the site of an 18th-century park.
The original mansion was built in 1788 but was largely demolished in 1927. Croydon Corporation purchased the site in 1924 and it was first used as a putting green but this was abandoned after a decline in use and it was subsequently re-opened as a public park.
Visitor FacilitiesThe site is open from 8am Mon-Fri/9am weekends - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe site is open from 8am Mon-Fri/9am weekends - dusk.
DirectionsTramlink: Route 2/3 Woodside.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)