This site is woodland with a number of springs.
The 1800 enclosure map shows Pinewood as part of Shirley Heath, divided up as allotments for the inhabitants of Croydon. Shirley Heath at that time covered a much larger area and in 1762 had formed part of Shirley and Addington Commons.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: East Croydon then bus/ tram
London Parks and Gardens Trust