The church is surrounded by a neat garden, with grass, flower and shrub beds, paved areas and seats, including a memorial garden made for Olive Mary Miles (d.1959). A War Memorial stands at the junction of two roads adjacent to the church.
All Saints' Church was founded in 1881 by John Miles of The Manor, Friern Barnet, whose son Henry was the first Vicar and was involved in creating the elaborate interior decoration of the church.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Totteridge & Whetstone (Northern) then bus. Bus 34, 251, 125.
Official WebsiteClick Here
Diocese of London
London Parks and Gardens Trust