In front of the church is a neatly kept garden with a number of tombs, with a more wooded burial ground behind the church.
There was a church at Isleworth at the time of the Norman Conquest and the medieval church of All Saints was largely rebuilt in 1706/7. The present building retains the 15th-century tower but was rebuilt in 1967-70 following severe damage by fire in 1943. Isleworth became a fashionable place to live in the 18th century and suburban development dates from the arrival of the railways. The churchyard was extended in 1848 but by 1877 was full.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: Syon Lane. Bus: 267, R62
- Medieval (1066-1540)
London Parks and Gardens Trust