The churchyard has a number of interesting tombs, including a grave dated 1667 and an 18th-century memorial with a figure of 'Time'. Charles and Mary Lamb lived nearby in 1833 and were buried here in 1834 and 1847 respectively. On one side of the churchyard is a row of almshouses built in 1679, a gift of one Thomas Styles for 12 poor parishioners, now modernised.
All Saints' Church was founded here in the 12th century; the current building dates mainly from the 15th century with later restoration and additions.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: Edmonton Green
- Medieval (1066-1540)
- 12th Century
Church: Diocese of London
London Parks and Gardens Trust