Facilities at Wormholt Park include a playground and tennis courts.
Wormholt Park is situated on land that was once woodland, cleared probably some time after the Norman Conquest, and which became part of the Manor of Fulham. Landowners the Ecclesiastical Commissioners offered Hammersmith Borough Council an area to be used for public recreation in 1903 but the land conveyance only took place in 1909. The park was laid out and opened on 27 June 1911 as part of the borough's celebrations to commemorate the coronation of George V.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open from 7.30am - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open from 7.30am - dusk.
DirectionsTube: Shepherds Bush (Central; Hammersmith & City). Bus: 283
- Early 20th Century
London Parks and Gardens Trust