The small churchyard has a few evergreen trees, the main feature being the many low dark brick walls set with copper memorial plaques.
St Andrew Bobola was originally built in 1870 as St Andrew's Presbyterian Church, a stone church designed by Edmund Woodthorpe. In 1961 it was converted by A P Klecki to serve the Polish Roman Catholic community.
Visitor FacilitiesThe site is open during daylight hours.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe site is open during daylight hours.
DirectionsTube: Goldhawk Road (Hammersmith & City. Stamford Brook (District). Bus: 266, 94, 237
London Parks and Gardens Trust