St Quintin's Gardens is now a triangular public garden with shaped beds set in the lawn with seasonal bedding plants, mature trees as well as those of more recent date.
St Quintin's Gardens was formerly a privately owned green space at the junction of three roads, laid out as part of the St Quintin Estate. In the early part of the C20th the garden was maintained by voluntary subscriptions from tenants of surrounding streets and an annual donation by the freeholder.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Ladbroke Grove (Hammersmith & City) then bus.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)
London Parks and Gardens Trust