Victoria Recreation Ground has the remains of a formal garden comprising a circular mound with a perimeter walk laid out as a rose garden. Adjacent to this is a drinking fountain with the inscription 'Honest Water which never left man in the Mire', the gift of Morgan Harvey in 1882.
This is a Victorian recreation ground laid out in the late-19th century on land previously known as 'Mrs Cook's Farm'. Barnet Football Club played here in the 1889/90 season, before moving to a new ground in 1890.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: New Barnet. Bus: 26, 82, 84, 84A, 107, 307