Vicarage Gardens is a small public garden on the former site of the Vicarage of All Saints Church, which had a large garden, although much reduced by the construction of Putney Bridge Approach. It has 2 large plane trees, rose beds, shrub borders and a kiosk (boarded up). The site of the former vicarage was close to where Fulham War Memorial was erected in c.1921.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe gardens are open from 7.30am - dusk.
DirectionsTube: Putney Bridge (District). Bus: 22, 39, 85, 93, 265, 270
The Vicarage moved to its current location between 1915 and 1921, when the old house was demolished and the public garden laid out.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)
London Parks and Gardens Trust