The well-planted churchyard has yew, holly and laurel, and among the many tombs are those dating from the 18th century and earlier.
Fulham Parish Church dates from early times, dedicated to All Saints from at least the 15th century; the current church was built in 1880/1 replacing the 15th-century church, whose tower remains, but an earlier church is known to have existed. The parish was within the Manor of Fulham, owned by the Bishops of London who resided at Fulham Palace from 700 AD until 1973. All Saints Churchyard contains the tombs of ten Bishops; the first known burial was in 1376. The churchyard was enlarged 4 times between 1781 and 1843, and was closed to burials in 1863.
Visitor Facilities7.30am - dusk
- Access & Directions
Access Contact Details7.30am - dusk
DirectionsTube: Putney Bridge (District). Bus: 22, 39, 85, 93, 265, 270
- Medieval (1066-1540)
Church of England (Diocese of London)