The house is not shown on the 1st or 2nd edition Ordnance Survey maps. Later map evidence shows five large buildings with several smaller buildings, including greenhouses. There is also a small pond.
Detailed DescriptionThe site is not shown on the 1st or 2nd edition Ordnance Survey maps. A map of 1976 shows five large and several smaller buildings apparently arranged at random. There are five large greenhouses, and two nurseries are marked in close proximity to the house. There is a small pond to the west, bordering the road.
- Description: Five large greenhouses were on the site in 1976, though whether or not they remain is unknown.
Detailed HistoryThe site was owned by Mr T. Hugh Mann in 1910.
- Early 20th Century
Sussex Gardens Trust