The church has pleasant gardens to the front, also an area of lawn to the side.
St Michaels and All Angels was built when the Mill Hill Broadway area was being developed around the new station. The east part was completed by 1922 and extended in 1932 and 1938 with the west end and Lady Chapel by Alban Caroe not completed until 1956. The church hall to the north, Hartley Hall, was built in 1910.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: Mill Hill Broadway. Bus: 221
- Early 20th Century
London Parks and Gardens Trust