Two chest tombs remain in the garden, with headstones set against the west wall.
St John the Evangelist was built as a chapel of ease to St Dunstan's parish church of Stepney in 1617, and became the parish church of Wapping in 1694. The church was destroyed apart from its tower in WWII and the the former churchyard is now a small public garden.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsLondon Overground: Wapping. Bus: D3
London Parks and Gardens Trust