King George's Field is a small park that was created when Bermondsey Borough Council received a grant of £500 from the King George's Fields Foundation in order to procure the small site for public recreation.
The park is on the site of the church and churchyard of All Saints, which was bombed during WWII. The church had been built in 1840 on land donated by the Lord of the Manor; its churchyard opened in 1843, the last recorded burial in 1888.
Visitor FacilitiesThe site is open from 7.30am - sunset.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe site is open from 7.30am - sunset.
DirectionsTube: Canada Water (Jubilee). Bus: 47, 188, P13