St. Agnes' Park is a late-19th century municipal park.
The site of St. Agnes' Park was purchased in 1884 by Bristol City Corporation for 2,453 pounds.
Visitor FacilitiesThis is a municipal park open for general public use. More information
St. Agnes' Park is laid out in two separate sections. The eastern, smaller section is taken up largely by a children's playground area. The western section is much larger and has a large open grass area. This is bordered by some well-stocked shrubberies and rockeries. Paved footpaths run around the open central area, flanked with mature trees, mainly London plane. This section of the park is bordered on three sides by residential housing, and by a tall hedge on its eastern side. It has a pond in the north-eastern corner.
St. Agnes' Park is maintained by the Parks Department of Bristol City Council. The grass is cut regularly and the park is kept clean and tidy.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThis is a municipal park open for general public use.
DirectionsAccess to the park is via Davey Street and Thomas Street in St. Pauls.
The site of St. Agnes' Park was purchased in 1884 by Bristol City Corporation for £2,453. It was landscaped and laid out in two separate sections at a further cost of £1,352.