Shelvock Park was a park of late medieval origins, which lay east of Shelvock. Early 19th-century maps show a lodge, which is today called Lodge Farm. The park is further located by the modern Park House and Park Cottages.
There was a park east of Shelvock by 1577, and it was still present in 1611. The park had probably been inclosed by 1752.
- Tudor (1485-1603)