Adcote Hall has an associated park which extends for half a mile to the south towards Nib Heath. There are also landscaped gardens surrounding the hall which is now a school.
- Victorian Country House (featured building)
- Description: Norman Shaw created Adcote Hall between 1876 and 1881. The building is sandstone and has tall chimneys, pointed gables and mullioned and transomed windows.
- Earliest Date:
- Latest Date:
- Specimen Tree
- Description: Trees include beeches, tulip trees, oaks (American and evergreen), atlas cedars and wellingtonia.
- Visitor Access & Directions
Access Contact Details
The gardens are opened once a year in partnership with the National Gardens Scheme. Please visit: http://www.ngs.org.uk/gardens/... for further details.
- Little Ness
- The National Heritage List for England: Listed Building
- Reference: Adcote Hall
- Grade: I
- Associated People