Part of the former churchyard is now a public garden to the south and east of the church. It incorporates a Garden of Remembrance to soldiers of the Royal Fusiliers City of London Regiment, which has historical connections with the church. Features of the memorial garden include a flagpole, a stone cross and benches displaying the regimental crest.
The garden commemorates all those Fusiliers who have lost their lives in conflict since 1914. The site was designed by Percy Cross.