Quarry Park was laid out as a public park after the death in 1932 of Mrs Seears of Quarry Rise, but is probably little changed from the time of the Seears' ownership. Several mature trees survive from this date.
The site was formerly part of Chalk Pit Field in East Cheam Manor Estate in around 1750. The 1st edition Ordnance Survey Map of 1867 shows the quarry but no house or gardens to the north bordering Love Lane.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open from 8am - dusk.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open from 8am - dusk.
DirectionsRail: Cheam. Bus: 151, 213, 408, X26.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)