Collingwood Recreation Ground is open grassland with trees along the perimeter.
The 1st edition OS Map of 1867 shows the site as a series of fields between Gander Green Lane and Balaam Lane, which later became Collingwood Road. The present boundary of the site to the allotments to the north represents a former field boundary.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: West Sutton. Bus: 80, 213, 413.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)