The garden is partly surrounded by low walls, with grass, a few mature plane trees, shrubs around the perimeter and a number of seats. In 1928 the garden was described as 'a small enclosure at the junction of roads containing a number of trees'.
The land in this area was part of the estate of the Clothworkers' Company, who owned and maintained this small area of green space at Prebend Street.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: Essex Road. Bus: 271.
London Parks and Gardens Trust