At the park entrance on the High Street is a War Memorial, with the former lodge, now derelict, just inside the gates. Within the park is a tall granite drinking fountain presented by Mrs Blundell Maple in 1889. An avenue of trees, probably at least 100 years old, runs south-west along the western part of the site but much of the park is now taken up with a grassed children’s play area, and a tarmac sports area.
Penge Recreation Ground was opened to the public in 1888.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsLondon Overground: Penge West. Rail: Penge East. Bus: 176, 227, 312, 351.