The Ordnance Survey map of 1874 shows a doubly-enclosed area of little under one hectare including a house, outbuildings, orchard and garden. There was a rectangular pool and a conifer-lined drive, but it is difficult to see anything else of interest. The 1899 Ordnance Survey map shows that the extent of the enclosure was reduced and some conifers on the drive were replaced by deciduous trees. Later maps show little change. The site is noted as Summerhill Park on a map of 1979.
- Description: Victorian conifer-lined drive.
- Latest Date:
Sussex Gardens Trust