Extensive earthworks indicate a moated site with a late-16th-century house and formal water garden.
- Water Garden
- Heritage Site (featured building)
- Description: The house was demolished in 1749. Ruined fragments remain.
- Latest Date:
- The National Heritage List for England: Listed Building
- Reference: Old Madeley Manor
- Grade: II
- Scheduled Ancient Monument
This was the site of a medieval manor purchased by John Offley (1617-58) friend of Izaak Walton who dedicated his book 'The Compleat Angler' to him in 1653. The house was demolished in 1749.
- Tudor (1485-1603)
Staffordshire Gardens and Parks Trust