The park contains areas of woodland and open grass, and has a number of animal enclosures for deer and farm animals.
Maryon Wilson Park is on a hilly site and was created out of woodland known as Hanging Wood, which was once part of the estate of the Manor of Charlton. The manor was owned by the Maryon Wilson family from 1767 - 1925, who then gave the land here to the LCC for a public park, which opened in 1926.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsRail: Charlton then bus. Bus: 53, 54, 380,422, 486
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)
London Parks and Gardens Trust