Search for the name, locality, period or a feature of a locality. You'll then be taken to a map showing results.

Lodge Farm Park (also known as Lodge Farm Estate, Neades or Staceys Farm)7904

Brief Description

Lodge Farm itself is now built over with housing. The park was provided with facilities for bowling and tennis, and largely consists of open green space with some ornamental planting of shrubs and trees.


Lodge Farm Park, on the southern side of Main Road from Raphael Park, forms part of Thomas England's vision of a 'Green Lung' running through the borough from Romford to Havering Atte Bower. Once part of the Lodge Farm Estate, the site was acquired by Romford UDC in 1927 but not laid out as a public park until 1962/3.

Visitor Facilities

The park is open daily until dusk.
Access & Directions

Access Contact Details

The park is open daily until dusk.


Tube: Elm Park (District) then bus. Rail: Romford; Gidea Park. Bus: 174, 347, 498


  • London Parks and Gardens Trust