Holly Bush Hill has two small areas of green space that since the late C19th/early C20th have been maintained by Hampstead Borough Council, now by LB Camden, a narrow strip of land on Holly Bush Hill was laid out as a shrubbery and a small triangular green bounded by post and chain.
A number of fine houses face Holly Bush Hill, including Romney's House named after artist George Romney. This was later converted for Assembly Rooms where the first Hampstead Heath Protection meeting took place in 1829, chaired by James Fenton who lived nearby at Fenton House.
Visitor FacilitiesOpening is unrestricted.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpening is unrestricted.
DirectionsTube: Hampstead (Northern).
- 18th Century
London Parks and Gardens Trust